Welcome to the type 1 diabetes glucose stability programme. The course is designed for people living with type 1 diabetes wanting to learn how to control their glucose levels.
What do you get?
1. 1:1 consultation with a diabetes specialist dietitian
With all our programmes, you also get a 1:1 appointment with one of our specialist dietitians who can listen to your individual challenges and help you put practical and expert solutions in place.
2. Full access to our online course and guide
Gain access to 27 videos each teaching you a new strategy for managing type 1 diabetes. We also back this up with a full 89 page guide. Both videos and the guide show you how to manage type 1 diabetes over different situations. We do this with a combination of basic and advanced strategies.
How does it work?
Either buy now using the purchase button on the website or get in touch if you have more questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchase via the website, we will be notified of your email address and will be in touch to organise your 1:1 appointment. If you prefer to email us after your purchase, that is fine too.
Is it for me?
The type 1 diabetes glucose stability programme is designed to help people living with diabetes improve their glucose control.
Most of our patients are those who have been unable to optimise their glucose levels despite trying, often for many years.
The course is also designed for those individuals who are newly diagnosed and want to learn how to manage type 1 diabetes.
Can I get this on the NHS?
We cover everything you will be taught in conventional in type 1 education. This is provided by the NHS and is a free course.
However, there is often a long waiting list for the course. Moreover, although the course is a great starting point, having taught on the type 1 education course himself, Mark has added in more advanced strategies for managing your glucose levels that often aren’t covered on the NHS version due to time and resource restrictions.
Specifically, we’ll teach you advanced strategies about managing spikes between meals, overnight high and lows and the 4 causes of this, detailed exercise guidance, how to use micro corrections and many more lessons.
How do I join
Use the ‘buy this course’ button on the page and you will be taken to the purchase pages.
If you decide to join, we look forward to working with you and hope you find value in the course.
- 1:1 consultation with specialist
- 27 lessons
- Type 1 diabetes guide
- The HbA1c test in depth
- Differences in management technology and how to use it
- How to check your background insulin is correct
- Carbohydrate counting X 4 videos
- Set your carb ratio & learn if it's correct
- Learn how to deal with high glucose readings
- Treating hypos properly
- Sick day rules
- Managing alcohol
- Fixing glucose spikes between meals
- Fixing overnight highs and lows overnight and upon waking
- Basic and advanced exercise management X5 videos
- Frequency of testing - how often should you test
- Using micro corrections
- Managing fat and protein spikes
- Managing eating out
- Healthy living with type 1 diabetes